Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Highlight Of My Week!

(Or more precisely the thing that holds my week together otherwise it'd just tail off in the middle)
And here it is:
I am a bit of an Apprentice fan - some of the stupid things the contestants say is just hilarious!  Sadly that means no watching a film tonight but we don't mind.  Today's task is about selling rubbish.

Also - is there going to be a Bahrain Grand Prix or not?

I'm not really bothered either way but it would be lovely to have a fixed decision.  If it's still not definitely safe then it is best not to have a race there obviously as there's no point taking risks.

Eve brought home her English reading list today and it certainly is inspiring - it looks like I've got a new list of suggestions for books to read on the trains now!

No comments:

Post a Comment