Wednesday 12 October 2011

My Free Time

Hello!  It has been rather a while since I last blogged but I've been so busy getting settled back into uni.

Here is an update on what I've been up to:

Two weekends ago I met up with my best friend from work (the one I went to see Senna with) in Liverpool.  We went to the René Magritte exhibition in the Tate Liverpool gallery.  

Golconde

The Treachery of Images

The Human Condition

Time Transfixed


 I do love surrealism and it was a really good exhibition.  My friend's favourite was Time Transfixed but the one I found most interesting was The Lovers:

The Lovers
I'm not sure why though - it's just the one that stuck in my mind.

On our way through Liverpool we found a Lego shop and we're both pretty big Lego fans so we ended up buying lots of Lego and getting Lego VIP cards (why not!).  I got myself a little car which made me think of a Lotus racing car.


Last weekend I visited home for the first time in almost a month.  It was great to spend time with my family and visit my Nan.

It also meant that I got to watch the Formula One race with my Mum.

Anyone who follows my Mum's blog will know that she bought wellies recently.  I couldn't resist getting myself some snazzy wellies too:

They had their first outing today - walking to ASDA through the puddles just because I could!

That's about all I've done.  I've got some photos of projects to show but I'll do that in a separate post.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great post. Your wellies are better than mine.

    ReplyDelete