Thursday 26 January 2012

I'm free!!!

My exams are finally over! I know 4 exams spread over 2 weeks sounds quite relaxed - I thought so too but it has been so tiring.  I think they went well though.

Now that they're over I can't wait to get back to crocheting and blogging.  Oh that reminds me, I've got 737 unread blog posts on my Google reader to catch up on.

I have a trip to the nearest craft shop planned for tomorrow and I've written a list of all the lovely things I want to make - most importantly are birthday presents for The Boy and my Sister but I also want to make a granny square blanket which looks like a Tetris game (it was the first app I put on my new phone) but that needs more planning and A LOT of wool.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some of my WIPs finished too before I start burying myself new projects.

I'll let you know tomorrow what I end up with.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your exams!!! Tetris blanket sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go out and celebrate by buying lots of wool - what could be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for 'The Versatile Blogger Award'. You can read more about it here: http://inthesky1.blogspot.com/2012/01/birthday-bloggie-and-blog-awards-yeah.html
    I hope you have fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I'll sort out my nominations soon :D

      Delete