Sunday 2 September 2012

A Teeny Tiny Dinosaur (and other crafting)

As I mentioned in my last post, I got two Mochimochi Land books for my birthday. I just couldn't wait to get making something from them (although I was beaten to it by my Mum) so I decided to start with the Tiny Dinosaur. It didn't take long to make but I did get some funny looks when I was using 4 needles to knit at lunchtime.




I made myself a crown to wear on my birthday using this quick and easy pattern:
Cai's Birthday Tiara by Carrie Piper



The final thing I've made is Olive Damper Bread using this Lorraine Pascale recipe I actually don't like olives but The Boy does so I thought I'd treat him. I did try a bit of the bread and it was so tasty - I'll be making some without olives very soon.



We're off to the Liverpool Food Festival this afternoon which should be good.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the food festival. The dinosaur is cute.

    ReplyDelete