Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Few Things to Report

I have been meaning to write more blog posts but now I'm falling behind because of uni work so I'm just going to include everything in one post.

The Boy and I went to see Al Murray at the Liverpool Philharmonic on Monday. The show was so funny - definitely worth paying to see it.  We were sat on the second row so got asked names and jobs but we weren't picked on like some of the front row and the latecomers.


On Tuesday, there was a half price poster sale at uni so we all went and bought some posters.  I bought a Venice poster, The Boy bought 2 Hobbit posters and a vintage map as well as a 2013 calendar.  He also bought a Hobbit mug for himself and treated me to a Big Bang Theory mug.


Today, I met up with Mum in town while she was out doing some shopping (and starting her Christmas shopping).  We browsed a few shops then went for a nice cuppa and a cake.  Afterwards we did a bit more shopping and I bought this lovely bag in Accessorize.



I am going to remove some of the charms and replace them with nicer ones.  I'll show you how it turns out.

Another amusing thing happened while we were shopping - I was trying on a skirt as I only have 2 but unfortunately it was too large.  As I went to fasten up my skirt afterwards the zip snagged and ripped so now I'm down to only 1 skirt.  Definitely need a shopping trip now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace,
    I'll have to get one of those Big Bang Theory mugs for my sister. Do you have the Sheldon "sarcasm" app too?
    How have you been since Blogtoberfest? I just wanted to let you know that I'm hosting another (albeit gentler and more introspective) blog challenge over the month of December called #reverb12. Would be so rapt if you joined us!
    There's a little giveaway too. :-)
    Details here: http://isawyoudancing.blogspot.com.au/p/reverb12.html
    Take care,
    Kat xxx

    ReplyDelete