Wednesday 16 January 2013

WIP Wednesday - 'Untangled' Headphone cover

Rob and I signed up to the local gym last week.  We had to have inductions on how to use the gym equipment properly and during this time it was explained that a lot of the equipment allows you to watch tv or listen to the radio while exercising by plugging headphones into the machine.

My last pair of sports headphones broke recently so Rob managed to find a cheap replacement pair in the local supermarket.  They are the most annoying headphones I've ever had for getting all tangled up so I started making covers for them using a free pattern from Ravelry: Untangled by Samiha Qureshi.


I'm using my lovely King Cole Wicked wool because I wanted to make them colourful.  I've still got quite a long way to go but it is not a priority so won't be done until after my exam.

Another exciting thing that happened today was that my prints from Cathy aka {tinniegirl} arrived today.  I bought them with some of my Christmas money.  I was surprised to get them so quickly as they arrived from Australia in less than a week.


I've had my eye on the 'Bursts of Flight' print for a while now so I'm pleased to get a copy.

1 comment: