Friday 15 March 2013

FO Friday - 15-3-13 - Autumn Leaf Garland

I think I may have actually finished this last week and forgotten to post about it.  It was one of those projects I started a long time ago and then put into hibernation because Autumn had passed.



I love the colours used and the variegated bulky wool ties in all of the colours nicely.

Autumn Leaf Garland:
  • Craft: Crochet
  • Pattern: Birch Leaf Applique by Rhonda Rowley
  • Yarn (Leaves): Stash DK 
    • Weight: DK
  • Yarn (to join): James C Brett Marble Chunky
    • Weight: Bulky
    • Colourway: MC7
    • Hook Size: 4mm
    • Ravelry Project Page
    I also can't believe I didn't mention that for my Christmas present Rob got me tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Liverpool Empire.  


    We went to see it 2 weeks ago and it was so good!  The Empire was the perfect place for it too - the theatre is so grand that it feels like you are in the opera-house from the musical.  Here are some (blurry, sorry) pictures I took while we were there.






    FO’s 2013 = 14+3 =17
    WIP’s = 10-1 = 9
    Queued = 12 +1 = 13

    No comments:

    Post a Comment